صيانة MP3 و MP4 و MP5 و ذاكرة الفلاش صيانة و أصلاح اجهزة الم بي ثري و الفلاش ميموري MP6 , MP7 , MP8, Flash Memory

أدوات الموضوع

الصورة الرمزية Ghost 2003
Ghost 2003
:: عضو ماسي ::
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
الدولة: مصري الجنسية
المشاركات: 4,483
نشاط [ Ghost 2003 ]
قوة السمعة:185
قديم 04-05-2010, 10:38 AM المشاركة 1   
افتراضي كارت ميموري Micro SD 1 GB اريد الحل؟ Twitter FaceBook Google+

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي الفاضل يوجد لدي كارت ميموري موبايل صغير الحجم

باسم Micro SD 1 GB

يركب علي محول باسم Union Micro SD Adapter

ويركب علي مشغل الكارت (الريدر) sd /mmc usb2.0 reader

لايحس بها الحاسوب مع ان متصلة به

وهذه صور الرسالة

وبيانات الكارت

كافة المعلومات والبيانات عن الكارت من البرنامج

Device Name: ?[E:]?USB Mass Storage Device(USB 2.0 SD MMC Reader USB Device)

PnP Device ID: VID = 14CD PID = 8123
Serial Number: 812320080329
Revision: _

Device Type: Standard USB device - USB2.0 Full-Speed (USB1.1)

Chip Vendor: SuperTop
Chip Part-Number: MA8123

Product Vendor: (N/A)
Product Model: (N/A)

Tools on Web: (N/A)

واذا كتب الاسم ( 14CD ) في محرك البحث جوووووووجل سوف تظهر لك جميع البيانات والمعلومات المطلوبة

اريد الحل؟

Read more: http://www.qariya.com/vb/showthread....#ixzz0mxK4bG7d

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة : Ghost 2003 بتاريخ 04-05-2010 الساعة 10:42 AM
اعلانات

الصورة الرمزية Ghost 2003
Ghost 2003
:: عضو ماسي ::
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
الدولة: مصري الجنسية
المشاركات: 4,483
نشاط [ Ghost 2003 ]
قوة السمعة:185
قديم 04-05-2010, 11:16 AM المشاركة 2   
افتراضي مواقع مفيدة

مواقع مفيدة

الموقع الأول

الموقع الثاني

Embedded MMC/SD card reader board

Here is a MMC/SD card reader board I am currently designing as an add on for a 5V microcontroller board. The connector mates with my MC9S12DP256 microcontroller board But with a custom cable it can be used with any 5V micro or a PC parallel port. Feel free to duplicate for personal use or prototyping (drop me a note to let me know you are using it); for commercial use, contact me for licensing.

[schematic diagram] [Printed Circuit Board Layout]

Card detect, write protect, and power off signals are optional but ground power off if not used. This device provides a fixed 3.3V voltage to the card, it will not support low voltage only cards. The 74TVC16222 is a 22 channel bidirectional FET voltage translation clamp and is used to translate the 5V signals to 3.3V. It also is being used as a simple emiter follower voltage regulator for providing power to the card; there is no current limiting so don't go sticking metal objects in the card slot. It can probably provide up to about 1W to the card but check thermal dissipation on the chip before using a high power SDIO card such as WiFi. Two fet channels are unused and can be wire modded if you want to experiment with 4 bit transfer mode.

In spite of having one fine pitch component, this board was designed to be fairly easy to make by homebrew methods including etching and hand soldering.

This board uses surface mount components, including one 0.625mm (25 mil) TSSOP package. However, it should not be too hard to assemble even if you have no experience with surface mount. Although the 48 pin TSSOP may seem intimidating, bear in mind that only 12 of the pins can't be shorted to an an adjacent pin. Practice on the end where adjacent pins are shorted together already. To do the assembly, you will need fine pitch solder (the smallest sold at Radio Shack is ok), a fine tip soldering iron, and a magnifying lamp. Position the IC and tack solder the corner pins, then solder the rest. C2 is polarized. On surface mount caps, the positive end is marked, often with a stripe and/or a bevel. For those used to through hole electrolytics caps, this can be confusing because those have a stripe marking the negative side. The stripe or bevel goes towards the top of the board (in the orientation shown above).

This board can be made as a homebrew single sided board using the toner transfer.method. My first attempt was successful. I used Staples Photo Basic Gloss paper (SKU 471861 , $9.95/30 sheets or 471865 $29.97/100 sheets ) which is noted to work particularly well and is significantly cheaper than toner transfer sheets, set my laser printer to high toner density. Use the panelized file since the hole sizes have been adjusted for manual drilling and has been mirrored for toner transfer. I scrubbed the board with alcohol and a heavy duty scotch brite pad before transfering the toner. The board was preheated to 250degrees in a grease free toaster oven (optional step) and then the transfer was ironed on with heavy pressure and max heat setting for 2 minutes. The paper was soaked in warm water for 20 minutes, I pealed off what would peal, and the paper residue scrubbed off with a toothbrush under running water. The board was dried and an adhesive label with a fold in it was attached to the back side as a handle. It was then carefully floated face down in a plastic storage container filled with ferric chloride etchant and etched for 15 minutes. Note that every time you remove and replace the board, you must dry the top and edges to maintain proper surface tension (and prevent uneven etching on the top for double sided boards). Then the board was rinsed, dried, and the toner was removed with nail polish remover (in this case the non-acetone variety though I usually use the acetone variety). There is a significant amount of pitting but all of the TSSOP pads are ok. It should be noted that even on the dark toner density setting, my Samsung laserprinter has visable ghosts of white areas 3 inches above (one drum circumference?) in the dark areas of the image. Pictures are availible after toner transfer and after etching. For faster etching and easier inspection during etching, you can used a Low cost etch tank . To dispose of ferric chloride etchant, first fully deplete the etchant using something such as steel wool, then add Washing Soda and allow liquid to evaporate and discard in trash. Tips on staples paper and ferric chloride disposal are from EasyPCB. Holes were drilled using a dremel tool.
Errata

A 1K pulldown resistor is recommended on the 3.3V supply to discharge supply when turned off. The 3.3 volt supply does not work as well as expected. Voltage ranges from 3.5V at 0ma to 2.99V at 30ma. Sustitution of a low dropout regulator (TC1265 3.3V Fixed 800ma with shutdown or TC1071 adjustable 100ma with shutdown) is recommended connect vref pin on level translator to regulator output instead of voltage divider. Even worse, while the power supply line is dragged down, the data lines are not resulting in the data lines being at higher voltages than the supply. As a workaround for this, I added a 100K pull down on the Data Out line and 10k on chip select, data in, and clock; The pulldown resisters were tack soldered onto TP4 through TP7. The MMC data out pin presents special problems. The drive strength and voltage levels on this pin are substandard. I am currently using a modified board with a FDV301N fet with a 75K pullup to 3.3V on the gate and a 1K pullup to 5V (on the 5V side of the level translator IC) installed in the cut trace between the level translator and the MMC card.

The socket used is a push in to relase type. However, it still uses friction or a spring detent to hold the card so I was able to eject a card by banging the corner of the PCB on the table (multiple Gs) 15 times so it may not be suitable for high vibration environments.

Drive levels on the data out line of the MMC card are lower than
expected

اعلانات اضافية ( قم بتسجيل الدخول لاخفائها )

YETTOU TOUFIK
:: موقوف ::
تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
المشاركات: 1
نشاط [ YETTOU TOUFIK ]
قوة السمعة:0
قديم 09-05-2010, 08:05 PM المشاركة 3   
Wink يجب عليك ان تتصل بعمار جيم مول البابي يزغدلك القميري

يجب عليك ان تتصل بالقانون بالفعل او يجب عليك ان تتصل بعمار جيم مول البابي يزغدلك القميري002130772368505

إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

«     الموضوع السابق       الموضوع التالي    »
أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع إلى

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت جرينتش +3 الساعة الآن: 04:49 PM
موقع القرية الالكترونية غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
فعلى كل شخص تحمل مسئولية نفسه إتجاه مايقوم به من بيع وشراء وإتفاق وأعطاء معلومات موقعه
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي موقع القرية الالكترونية ولايتحمل الموقع أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)